CORPORATE ACCOUNTS Plug Into Our Resources
GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS Federal & State
MUNICIPAL PARTNERSHIPS Community Coming Together
DONATIONS Bridge the Digital Divide
We are Professionally Certified Registered Microsoft Refurbishers Who Repair, Remarket or Donate
When we Reduce the demand for new technology, leverage Reuse opportunities, and Recycle responsibly and securely, we create decisive benefits for business, people, and the environment.
Our Making IT Green Initiative Helps You Address:
- The financial and environmental impact of your electronic equipment lifecycle.
- Data security to prevent breaches of your business, sensitive, and personal information.
- How IT reuse affects your sustainability, social welfare, and bottom line.
- Strategies for maximizing the value of your unused or older equipment.
- Keeping IT your equipment out of the waste stream at end-of-life.
LogTech technicians professionally repair, refurbish, and package your surplus technology as part of the Microsoft Registered Refurbisher Program (RRP).
- Redistributing and Remarketing existing equipment extends life and increases your residual value.
- Remarketing direct to users under our Fresh Start Program provides you top dollar.
- We also market low-cost PC components and parts to reduce company expenses.
LogTech Awarded Class D Recycling Permit
On August 21, 2014 LogTech was awarded their Class D (Universal Waste) Recycling Facility permit and Air Permit (PCP140001) in Monmouth County, NJ.
LogTech Receives R2:2013, OSHA 18001:2007, and ISO 14001 Certifications
LogTech receives R2:2013 Responsible Recycling, OSHA 18001:2007, and ISO 14001 Certification from Perry Johnson Registrars, Inc. for Electronics Reuse and Recycling, Re-marketing, De-Manufacturing and Data Sanitization/Destruction.